Time to say Hello

Stop by and say Hello.
Bob Stonehouse
Panamint City Resident
Rig: 2009 Dodge Durango 5.7 Hemi

Time to say Hello

Post by Bob Stonehouse »

I've just finally registered and hope I can contribute something useful as time goes by. I've read some of the posts for years, as an outsider, so it's nice to be part of the group.

I wish I could get to Death Valley more often, but it's a long drive from central ALberta where I live. A good three day drive if you push it and four if you want to take your time. It's been far too long since my last visit and the itch is starting to become an infection so the time has come to start planning another trip.
Bob VE6RLS
David_Bricker
PSR Fire Marshall
Rig: Gomer - '95 XJ, kind of.

Re: Time to say Hello

Post by David_Bricker »

Welcome, Bob! It was great to meet you in person this week, and thanks for dinner and a great choice of restaurants. Hope you enjoy our little gang of misfits here, and look forward to hearing from you. Maybe we'll get a chance to meet in the desert someday, instead of the frigid north!

David Bricker / SYR - YLR
Bob Stonehouse
Panamint City Resident
Rig: 2009 Dodge Durango 5.7 Hemi

Re: Time to say Hello

Post by Bob Stonehouse »

David_Bricker wrote:Welcome, Bob! It was great to meet you in person this week, and thanks for dinner and a great choice of restaurants. Hope you enjoy our little gang of misfits here, and look forward to hearing from you. Maybe we'll get a chance to meet in the desert someday, instead of the frigid north!

David Bricker / SYR - YLR

That is one thing I'm looking forward to David. Had a great evening and it was nice to hear the views of someone elese who loves the desert as much as Colleen and I do. I really enjoyed the evening.
Bob VE6RLS